Doing Business with Us
If you are a contractor or vendor interested in being considered for future work for Choptank Electric Cooperative, the Contractor/Vendor Application Packet is a good place to start. The packet contains the following forms for you to complete:
- Contractor/Vendor Information Summary Form
- Copy of State of Maryland Business License
- Copy of Additional Licenses (if requested)
- Copy of Insurance Documentation Form
- Proposed Contractual Rates
- Minority Vendor Status Form
- IRS W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Electronic Payment Form (optional)
- Statement of OSHA Compliance
Once a completed packet is submitted to the Cooperative, you will be considered for future projects and contracts. Submittal of this packet does not guarantee future work with the Cooperative; however, it makes the Cooperative aware of your interest and fast-tracks the process in the event your company is selected for work.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with Choptank Electric Cooperative!